An empowered organization is one in which individuals have the knowledge, skill, desire, and opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organizational success.
– Stephen R. Covey, Principle-centered Leadership –
Organisations can be more or less effective, but most of them would admit to wanting to improve. But where do they start? Organisation development is about developing a stragegy for doing so. Normally such a strategy is intended to change the beliefs, attitudes, values, and/or structure of organisations so that they can better adapt to new technologies, social conditions, markets, and challenges.
Organisations looking for our support and services in this area tend to be asking themselves questions like:
- How can we get away from ‘flavour of the month’ and take a more structured and consistent approach to change?
- How do we develop, and keep, our best people?
- We’ve changed the structure and that didn’t make a difference – how can we change behaviour?
- How do we get rid of ingrained silos and bad habits so that we can really exploit our potential and achieve sustainable results?
We provide a range of consulting services for organisations trying to answer these questions. Contact Us for more details